Date : 6th - 7th June, 2017
Venue : Holiday Inn Hotel
This 2-day training is your opportunity to learn how to get the most from Excel's forecasting and planning capabilities and how with the help of an add-in, you can overcome the more challenging aspects of using Excel's scenario analysis tools.
The training also engages higher-level pivot-table use with more sophisticated analysis tools to help managers reduce the time and effort it takes to build and update budgets, and model forecasts using Microsoft Excel.
During This Training Participants Will Learn To:
* Back into an input variable using goal seeking
* Easily create one-variable models
* Create dozens of what-if scenarios for two-variable models
* Extend data tables for three-variable models
* Use Excel's Scenario Manager
* Build a model that helps the finance team understand the impact and implications of budget and forecasts
* Quickly create and customize charts using a variety of formatting tricks to create eye-catching effects
* Determine when to use the lesser-known charts such as radar, bar-of-pie, and stock charts
Call +233 - 302 926339 | +233 - 24 1000 318